Jl Audio 10 W6 10w6v2 D4 10in Car Subwoofer Audio 365 00 Picclick
JL Audio 10W6v3 vs Sundown Audio SA 10 s 10 jl sa sundown Jump to Latest Follow 21 27 of 27 Posts Prev 1; JL Audio 10W6v3 Sub Woofers New as of After several issues with the 10w6v2's that I previously chose for my stereo, I almost wanted to completely disregard using their subs in my truck Since my permanent enclosure is a little bit proprietary to JL subs, and I don't want to make the massive effort it would take to change it, I
Jl 10w6v2 vs 10w6v3
Jl 10w6v2 vs 10w6v3-W6v3 10inch Subwoofer (600 W, dual 4 Ω voice coils) If you are seeking to reproduce the highest quality subbass in a very compact enclosure application, the 10W6v3 is the ultimate choice This advanced Subwoofer offers several technologies shared with the flagship W7AE subwoofers to provide powerful advantages in motor linearity and suspension behavior These combine with aWhich will sound better, hit harder, sound cleaner?
Jl Audio 10w6v2 12w6v2 Dual 4 Ohm Voice Coil The Lord Of Bass
I went from a 10W3V3 to a 10W6V2 in a 57 cuft box To me, the W3 did better in that specific box size, especially for rock/country (what I listen to) I actually went up to a 75 cuft box for the W6 and it sounded much better goes really low, but isForums Car Audio Discussion Subwoofers S shortround8484 Junior Member 4 0 #1 Hey everyone, I'm kind of new to this, but I JL Audio 10W7 vs 12w6v2 I'm currently running a 10w7 housed in JL's HO wedge box That thing is so huge and heavy It basically takes up the whole trunk space in my wrx I was thinking of opting for a 12w6v2 instead in a sealed box Anyone have experiences with both of these subs?
JL Audio SGR10W6v2/v3 • 10" Steel Mesh Grille Insert for 10W6v2/v3 10" W6 Subwoofer Mesh Grill Insert for 10W6v2 & 10W6v3 10" W6 Subwoofer JL 10w3v3 or 10w6v2 Thread starter shortround8484;S 10w3 10w6 help jl audio sub;
Jl 10w6v2 vs 10w6v3のギャラリー
各画像をクリックすると、ダウンロードまたは拡大表示できます
![]() | ![]() | |
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
「Jl 10w6v2 vs 10w6v3」の画像ギャラリー、詳細は各画像をクリックしてください。
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ||
![]() | ![]() | |
「Jl 10w6v2 vs 10w6v3」の画像ギャラリー、詳細は各画像をクリックしてください。
![]() | ||
![]() | ![]() | |
![]() | ![]() | |
「Jl 10w6v2 vs 10w6v3」の画像ギャラリー、詳細は各画像をクリックしてください。
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() | |
![]() | ||
「Jl 10w6v2 vs 10w6v3」の画像ギャラリー、詳細は各画像をクリックしてください。
![]() | ![]() | |
![]() | ![]() | |
![]() | ![]() | |
「Jl 10w6v2 vs 10w6v3」の画像ギャラリー、詳細は各画像をクリックしてください。
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() | |
![]() | ![]() | |
「Jl 10w6v2 vs 10w6v3」の画像ギャラリー、詳細は各画像をクリックしてください。
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() | |
「Jl 10w6v2 vs 10w6v3」の画像ギャラリー、詳細は各画像をクリックしてください。
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
「Jl 10w6v2 vs 10w6v3」の画像ギャラリー、詳細は各画像をクリックしてください。
![]() | ![]() | |
![]() | ![]() | |
「Jl 10w6v2 vs 10w6v3」の画像ギャラリー、詳細は各画像をクリックしてください。
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
「Jl 10w6v2 vs 10w6v3」の画像ギャラリー、詳細は各画像をクリックしてください。
![]() | ||
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() | |
「Jl 10w6v2 vs 10w6v3」の画像ギャラリー、詳細は各画像をクリックしてください。
![]() | ||
![]() |
Re JL Audio 10W6v2 vs Sundown Audio SA 10 SQ from JL audio is very good,i dont ever owned another sub ,build some other brand,s for friends in the past The Sundown i dont know well,i think a good woofer, If you take the JL ,beter build the closed box like they say on the JL site In a big box the Xmax is gonna give you problem,s2 of 2 Go to page Go morca Registered Joined 248 Posts #21 If you are such a big JL fan I would buy those,for myself i never buy anyting else
Incoming Term: jl 10w6v2 vs 10w6v3, jl audio 10w6v3 vs 10w6v2,













































































0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿